Each year, movie studios campaign for their films to be considered for Oscar nominations. “For Your Consideration” posters are often made to accompany the campaigns (you can find official examples for this awards season here). Anyways, there are some films that I think should get Academy recognition, but likely will not, so I’ve decided to create some “FYC” ads of my own. It’s my first stab at it, and I’m basically just using Paint, but I thought I’d share what I’ve created (be sure to click on the image to see the full-size version). Let me know what you think!
- Review: All These Sleepless Nights
- 10 films you need to see in April 2017
- Review: The Levelling
- Where should we draw the line between TV and film?
- Review: The Belko Experiment
- Movie characters I want to catch up with 20 years later
- Review: Brimstone
- Review: Logan
- Review: O.J.: Made in America
- My 10 Favourite Films of 2016